Senior Delivery Manager
Cleveroad is looking for an experienced Project Manager who can take the Delivery Manager position in our company to improve delivery and project management processes and take our delivery services to new highs.
Our perfect candidate has systemic knowledge in the delivery field, strong technical skills, and the ability to find a common language at different levels. In addition, we hope to see a dedicated person who adheres to the same values in work as we do — hard-working, innovative, and putting quality at the forefront.
What you’ll help us to do:
- ● Effectively cooperate with the account management team to understand our clients' business goals, priorities, and plans.
- ● Control the project delivery and performances of the team.
- ● Set up best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet leading quality standards, and share knowledge with the PM team.
- ● Provide constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and creation.
- ● Manage cross-product/project initiatives and improvements (project assessments, SDLC improvements, etc.).
- ● Identify resources required for successful project execution and long-term business relationships (Tech Leads, Architects, SPM). Drive resource fulfillment in cooperation with responsible service departments.
- ● Ensure the internal efficiency of the entrusted business unit.
- ● Ensure project financial health on a company level.
- ● Engage in and coordinate the pre-sales process and discussion with clients to build the optimal delivery engagement work to standards set on the project while ensuring timely delivery of customer’s business.
- ● Prepare new bids (technical and commercial proposals for incoming projects).
- ● Take part in internal company initiatives: internal projects, establishing PMO, Agile Guild.
- ● Establish stakeholders’ management and engagement, people and team management.
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- ● Agile Delivery/Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry — 5 years minimum.
- ● Project Management certification ( PMP, PgMP, PfMP, ITSM, etc.).
- ● Experience in running projects of 30+ people and multiple stakeholders
- ● Experience in Delivery/Program managing
- ● Experience in various outsourcing business models: Fixed Price, T&M, Dedicated Team
- ● Solid understanding of SDLC and its modifications based on project specifics
- ● Strong project management experience: planning, scheduling, budgeting, issue resolving, change request management, risk management, and release management
- ● Problem-solving attitude using system-thinking approach
- ● Strong organizational, negotiation, and conflict resolving capabilities
- ● English skills: Upper-Intermediate or higher (B2-C2)
These skills will also come in handy:
- ● Strong organizational, negotiation, and conflict-solving capabilities
- ● Advanced understanding of the corporate environment and objectives, ability to propose solutions for their achievement
- ● Experience in creating and running training, workshops, and other educational activities
- ● Experience with SAFe
What you will get when working with us:
- ● Excellent compensation and social package
- ● Full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
- ● Opportunities for professional growth
- ● Individual development plan
- ● Team buildings and corporate activities
- ● The best networking opportunities with global clients