Junior Node.js Developer
Cleveroad IT service company invites a Junior Node.js developer to join the team. The developer will be involved in an exciting and valuable video telephony project focusing on various functionality, including video conferences, chats, planning boards, and task trackers.
- ● Minimum 1 year of Node.js development experience (backend development).
- ● Express.js.
- ● MySQL.
- ● Sequelize ORM.
- ● Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, Lambda, SES).
- ● OOP (Object-Oriented Programming).
- ● SOLID.
- ● Design Patterns
- ● Nest.js / Koa.
- ● MongoDB.
- ● TypeScript.
- ● CI/CD, GitFlow.
- ● Payment gateway (Stripe).
- ● Swagger / Postman.
- ● Pre-intermediate or higher level of English.
- ● REST API development.
- ● Communication with the team and clients.
- ● Bug hunting and fixing, application testing.
- ● Learning and implementing best practices.
- ● Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely.
- ● Modern equipment and technologies.
- ● Optimal social package.
- ● Full financial and legal support.
- ● Paid vacation, public holidays, and sick leaves.
- ● Inspiring, comfortable, and safe office in Dnipro and coworking space in Vinnytsia.
Professional and personal growth:
- ● Corporate English lessons.
- ● Compensation for training and other professional development activities.
- ● Working with a team of professionals and cutting-edge technologies.
- ● The individual development plan, regular compensation review based on performance.
- ● Mentoring and guidance.
Andrii PikulLead Recruiter
Your CV has been sent! Thank you for your message!
Join our team today
Send your CV to Cleveroad, and our recruiters will contact you in the shortest time