Marketplace App Development Company
- Top-notch B2B and B2C marketplace solutions
- Cross-platform development to reduce time-to-market
- Complicated С2С apps implementation
We build a B2B, B2C, or C2C marketplace considering your objectives and meeting user expectations to boost conversions.
What we’ll do for you
Our Clients Say
Founder of el Tab
"I was very happy with their overall performance. I was very pleased that the team would regularly come to me with suggestions of how to improve the app."
Our marketplace development company develops for
- Mobile applicationNative marketplace apps for iOS and Android or cross-platform mobile apps powered by Flutter. Custom-made UI/UX design allows users to navigate through the app interface more intuitively. Native apps make the purchasing process convenient through mobile devices.
Marketplace types we develop
Top 1000 Service Providers, Global
Top Development & IT Companies, Ukraine
Top Software Development Companies
Top 1000 Companies, Global
Top Software Development Company
Top Web Developers, Global
Hire Cleveroad as a marketplace development company
- Full development team available: mobile and web developers, DevOps, designers, PMs, QA engineers, analysts
- Free initial estimate made by Business Analysts
- Using relevant languages and frameworks, secure databases, apply microservices architecture to make apps scalable
- Manual and automated testing to get full test coverage
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement on request
- In-depth expertise in marketplace app development
- Complying with data protection regulations like GDPR and CCPA
As a marketplace development company, we offer
Solutions we've delivered
The development team working on a project uses only modern and scalable technologies to implement mobile and web applications the way you mean it
Web Development Stack
We create responsive web applications and sites leveraging the most robust technologies in the industry to help you boost your business
Mobile Development Stack
We build native apps for iOS and Android operating systems using platform-specific programming languages like Objective-C Swift, Java, Kotlin, and more
Solution Architect, Associate
Certified Scrum Product Owner®
SysOps Administrator, Associate
Linux professional certification
- Business analysis to validate features and get ready for development.
- UI/UX design to get a prototype that developers could work with.
- Web/mobile development.
- Quality Assurance to make sure there are no critical bugs and the product works fine.