Benefits of CTO as a Service
How can CTOs help your business?
- Cloud and on-premise systems deployment
- Architecture consulting
- App refactoring
- Quality assurance and control
- Planning phase and fast prototyping
- Implementation of agile methodologies
- System failures prevention
- Strategic resource management
- Set company goals and values
- Hire employees with the right cultural fit
- Build a skilled and knowledgeable team
- Inspire trust among the team and stakeholders
- Design fault tolerant cloud architecture
- Cloud migration
- Cloud architecture audit
- Securing cloud infrastructure
- Cost optimization consulting
- Drawing up architecture suggestions
- Software performance analysis
- HIPAA, GDPR, PCI DSS compliance consulting
- Leading certain development departments
- Project management
- Mentoring less experienced employees
- Aligning workflow with other departments
Our Clients Say
CEO & Co-Founder of Just Play
"They were responsive, flexible, and proactive when it came to solving problems. We were impressed with Cleveroad’s technical competence and skills in being able to solve problems and execute what we wanted to do at a high level."
Achieve your business goals with CTO services
Types of CTO Services
Core industry expertise
We also have customers in these domains
Solution Architect, Associate
Certified Scrum Product Owner®
SysOps Administrator, Associate
Linux professional certification
- Identify tech stack for the project
- Create a software product
- Verify product quality
- Interview new candidates
- Help junior developers
- Share knowledge and experience
- Browse through their CV
- Get acquainted with their experience on GitHub
- Ask for recommendations from previous projects
Learn how to hire CTO as a service with our recent guide.
CTOs of operational management type don’t have a considerable coding background. They have a bunch of non-technical skills like project management, finance, or mentoring.
As for the technical leadership type, those specialists deal with software development and lead a development team.
- You don’t have tech expertise.
- You want to go through digital transformation.
- You need a leader for your development team.
- You need to push your company forward.