Media Software Development Company
- Industry-savvy services and solutions for streaming, VOD, etc.
- Worldwide content broadcasting: OTT, high load streaming
- Memorable user experience with VR/AR solutions
Media and Software Services We Offer
Media Software Solutions We Provide
- Social apps & new media
- Digital content streaming solutions
- Content processing (CDN & geo location; OTT)
- Media editing tool
- Network management systems
- Secure content inventory (AES, DRM, IP-based access control)
- Second Screen
- VR, AR
- Funnel conversion service: analytics, testing, implementation
- Programmatic marketing tools development (in-house CRM, mailing trigger systems, in-app advertising)
- Promocodes service engine
- Offline Downloads
- Parental Controls
- SM integration
- Concurrent streaming functionality
- Content Management Systems
- Categorization, search & filtration
- Interactive video content
Our Clients Say
CTO at Blockbuster, TDC
“We’re very happy with Cleveroad. They seem to work in the way that we do, and we have a close collaboration with them. Every day we talk to the developers and outline what needs to be done."
Ask our managers all you want to know about custom software development for the Media industry, and they’ll answer within 24 hours. It’s free of charge and commitment.
Media Solutions We’ve Delivered
- Development of a platform providing fast and high-quality transactional video-on-demand (TVOD) to its customers
- Implementation of parental control, a payment system for buying/renting movies, and offline access to purchased movies
- Designing and creating a sophisticated filtering system
- Development of a scalable iOS app based on Swift using AWS cloud service for infrastructure
- Implementation of the advanced processing and distribution of media content
- Involvement of high-performance servers to provide an instant content delivery to the end user
- Analyze complex software for technical debt and potential risks
- Manual and automated testing
- End-to-end testing
- Delivery pipeline and continuous integration (CI/CD)
- System automation
- Infrastructure maintenance
- DRM content delivery
- P2P Streaming
- Video delivery up to 8k resolution
- Cloud adoption and migration
- Native cloud services
- Cloud agnostic design
- Hybrid cloud
- WEB & Mobile FinTech development services
- High-performant and fault-tolerant systems
- API design & development
- Individual recommendation systems
- Search engines
- Data residency and retention
Media and Streaming Integrations We Implement
Solution Architect, Associate
Certified Scrum Product Owner®
SysOps Administrator, Associate
Linux professional certification
Why Hire Cleveroad as a Media and Entertainment Development Company?
Best practices and compliance with industry security standards
With 10+ years on the market, we deliver streaming, VOD, broadcasting & OTT solutions in line with the latest insurance standards regarding security, data safety, usability, and interoperability.
End-to-end Media & Entertainment Software development, including Discovery Phase, bespoke UI/UX designs and prototypes, Delivery, post-production support, and focus groups to analyze results after reaching the projects’ milestones.
Cleveroad’s AWS-certified senior Solution Architects, Business Analysts, and Project Managers (CSPO, PSPO, PSM, IIBA, PMI) help choose the best tech solution, allowing to achieve the project’s business goals.
Media & Entertainment Software is the key industry that we develop actively, successfully delivering many domain projects and practicing a fully customer-oriented approach to provide maximum value to our client’s business.
Top 1000 Service Providers, Global
Top Development & IT Companies, Ukraine
Top Software Development Companies
Top 1000 Companies, Global
Top Software Development Company
Top Web Developers, Global
- Scaling. The more users are watching content at the same time, the higher bandwidth you need.
- Quality. HD, Full HD, and 4K content require different levels of tech support.
- Diversity of devices. Devices used by viewers also impact the tech difficulty as they perform differently.