Education App Development Company
- Developing mobile apps to improve online education
- Creating custom solutions to optimize the learning experience
- Building software for management and delivery of education courses
Education app development servicesprovided by Cleveroad empower learning experience for students, teachers, and administrations
Education app developersexperienced in EdTech will optimize workflow and enhance cooperation between all parties of learning process
- Communication interfaces (Messaging, Video Conferencing, File Sharing)
- Custom Plugins and Extensions
- Training sessions scheduling
- Assessment engines
- Knowledge base integration
- Attendance tracking
- Course registration
- Academic grade results
- Digital badges for achievements
- Reporting dashboards
- Content recommendation engines
- Content editing
- Collaborative authoring
- Content repositories
- Video conferencing
- Screen sharing
- Document sharing
- Online whiteboard
- Real-time audio and video monitoring
- Live communication with examinees
- Browser patrolling
- Incident alerts
- Integrations with the existing internal services
- Integrations with the external services
- Learning progress
- Performance reporting
- User activity dashboards
Our Clients Say
CTO at Blockbuster, TDC
“We’re very happy with Cleveroad. They seem to work in the way that we do, and we have a close collaboration with them. Every day we talk to the developers and outline what needs to be done."
Contact our managers to figure out the best architecture and tech stack for an online education project. An initial consultation is for free.
Educational Apps We’ve Delivered
- Development of an app helping students schedule events, view newsletters, and contact teachers
- Tracking the community performance by the school administration
- Providing smooth communication with the easily-customized notifications
Educational app developersfrom Cleveroad find the best tools and integrations with emerging and existing LMS software to expand its functionality
Educational industry standards and regulationsare always considered in Cleveroad’s software solutions. We understand the increasing importance of regulatory compliance and data security and adhere to them
- Section 508
Solution Architect, Associate
Certified Scrum Product Owner®
SysOps Administrator, Associate
Linux professional certification
Why Hire Cleveroad as Education Software Development Company
Best practices and compliance with industry security standards
Solutions that meet the latest industry standards in digital education: eLearning (SCORM, xAPI, AICC), Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI), accessibility (WCAG, Section 508), security and data protection (GDPR, CCPA).
End-to-end EdTech software development: Discovery Phase, bespoke UI/UX designs and prototypes, Delivery, and post-production support.
Cleveroad certified experts help businesses choose the best tech stack for the particular eLearning case and advise the architecture, allowing to precisely achieve the project's goals.
Our team participates in conferences and meetings devoted to the latest updates in education and tutoring standards. The Cleveroad experts apply new approaches and technologies to make innovations serve our customers’ business goals and needs.
Top 1000 Service Providers, Global
Top Development & IT Companies, Ukraine
Top Software Development Companies
Top 1000 Companies, Global
Top Software Development Company
Top Web Developers, Global
Contact our specialists to get your app estimated based on your features and requirements. It’s free of charge.
The best options are forming an in-house team or hiring an outsourcing company. The freelance educational app developer isn’t the best option unless you are a technical guru and can estimate their code quality.
Having a general project understanding, you can either rent an office and form an in-house team or go to a software development company like Cleveroad to get a full cycle of services
We’ll split the product development into the following parts:
- Discovery phase
- UI/UX design
- Web/mobile development
- Quality assurance
- Augmented Reality (AR). Good examples of apps using AR are Star Walk and Human Anatomy Atlas.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI). Apps like Thinkster and Brainly use AI to improve user experience.
- Gamification. It’s not exactly a technology but a technique encouraging users to study with game-like experiences: XP, game lives, scores, and so on. Duolingo and Yousician use this technique in their apps.
Contact us to get consulted about the tech stack for your project.