Flutter is Google’s SDK that lets developers build cross-platform apps with a single codebase.
- Development time
- Release time
- Number of developers
Popular projects built with Flutter
Cross-platform development for startups and enterprises from different industries.
Using Flutter, we’ll help you reduce time to market releasing apps and their updates faster and bringing a native-like performance to end-users
- Quicker time to market
- Fewer resources spent to validate ideas
- MVP development goes faster
- Native-like app experience for users
- Beautiful User Interface on any screen
- Impressive performance
- Approximately 50% less time on testing
- One codebase for iOS and Android apps
- Support for Apple and Google design guidelines
- Faster production of new features
Discover how Flutter app development services can help you save on app creation for your industry.
You spend on Uber-like app built on Flutter
One Flutter dev equals Two native devs
Optimize your team in an effective way
Our experience with Flutter
- Development of the SaaS for providing and receiving telecare services
- Providing 24/7 online access to video and audio consultations of general practitioners and clinicians
- Creation of an online appointment booking functionality
- Compliance with the requirements of GDPR and UK healthcare regulators (CQC and MHRA)
- A micro-investing application is built from scratch
- The solution is compliant with local FinTech legislation (namely SAMA)
- Any sensitive data is kept black-boxed and securely protected
- KYC verification with liveness detection is implemented
CERT No. I-372-02-270-00228
CERT No. I-372-02-100-01677
Select Tier Partner
Solution Architect, Associate
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner®
SysOps Administrator, Associate
Our Clients Say About Us
CEO & Co-Founder of Just Play
"They were responsive, flexible, and proactive when it came to solving problems. We were impressed with Cleveroad’s technical competence and skills in being able to solve problems and execute what we wanted to do at a high level."
Flutter app development insights
Given that you don’t need two separate developers, the development goes faster and is typically cheaper compared to native apps. It usually takes 40-50% less time to build apps with Flutter than developing a native solution for iOS and Android.
The SDK has a set of ready-made widgets for faster UI coding and the hot reload function. Those are two of the many features that let developers code faster with Flutter.
It means your MVP will be cost-effective, and you’ll have something to show to investors or release to gather user feedback.