Healthcare Software Development Company
- Creating healthcare apps to provide patients with better services
- Making custom software to optimize workflows at medical facilities
- Digitizing healthcare to improve its interoperability
Healthcare software development servicesfor all industry institutions: medical, telemedicine and remote care, maintaining physical and mental well-being
Custom healthcare software developmentstandalone solutions and major modules for larger systems. Cleveroad’s solutions optimize services and workflows, enhancing interaction between providers, their partners/clients, and patients.
- EHR, EMR/EPR & Patient Portals
- Ambulatory medical record system
- Practice Management Software
- E-prescribing software
- Telemedicine software
- Appointments scheduling
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
- Wearable devices & IoT
- Medical research software
- Medical database software
- Clinical trial management software
- Medical Diagnosis Software (To exchange anonymized patient health records)
- Medical equipment management software
- Healthcare CRMs
- Medical staffing software
- QMS for medical devices manufacturers
- Hospital management software (HMS)
- Medical billing
- Medical imaging and visualization software
- Health Insurance Software
- Medical diagnosis software (for patients to check symptoms and self-diagnosis)
- Health tracking app
- Personal Health Record
Our Clients Say
Founder of el Tab
"I was very happy with their overall performance. I was very pleased that the team would regularly come to me with suggestions of how to improve the app."
Ask our managers anything you want to know about healthcare custom software development, and they’ll answer within 24 hours. It’s free of charge and commitment.
Healthcare Solutions We’ve Delivered
- Development of a Quality Management System (eQMS) from scratch
- Automation and UX improvement of document flow and processes of FDA/ISO certification
- Creation of a B2B SaaS to check compliance to FDA 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 11 and conformance to ISO 13485:2016 and MDSAP
- Development of the SaaS for providing and receiving telecare services
- Providing 24/7 online access to video and audio consultations of general practitioners and clinicians
- Creation of an online appointment booking functionality
- Compliance with the requirements of GDPR and UK healthcare regulators (CQC and MHRA)
Healthcare software development expertise: full project’s coverage and on- demand tech services, guaranteeing quality and meeting deadlines
- WEB & Mobile software development
- API design & development
- High performant fault-tolerant systems
- Delivery pipeline and continuous integration (CI/CD)
- System automation
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Cloud adoption and migration
- Native cloud services
- Cloud agnostic design
- Hybrid cloud
- Manual and automated testing
- End-to-end testing
- Analyzing complex software for technical debt and potential risks
- FHIR data exchange protocol
- HL7 health level seven protocol
- eRx electronic prescribing
- Industry-standard data encryption
- Data residency and retention
Tools and integrations for healthcare softwareto optimize development time and budget, ensuring the precise functionality
Products we deliver meet international security standards:
PHI and other Health Data Security
- MFA, automatic logouts
- RBAC to limit access
- Activities tracking
- Data encryption at rest and on client devices
- Industry standard Data encryption
- HL7 standard
Solution Architect, Associate
Certified Scrum Product Owner®
SysOps Administrator, Associate
Linux professional certification
Why Hire Cleveroad as Healthcare App Development Company
Best practices and compliance with industry security standards
Solutions that consider the latest standards regarding security, patients’ data safety, usability, and interoperability: GDPR, HIPAA, PIPEDA, and other healthcare regulations.
End-to-end software development for healthcare and telemedicine: Discovery Phase, bespoke UI/UX designs and prototypes, Delivery, and post-production support.
Cleveroad certified experts help healthcare, mental care, and medical institutions choose the best suiting tech stack and advise the architecture, allowing to achieve the project’s business goals.
Our team participates in various conferences and meetings devoted to innovations and updates in healthcare/telecare standards. The Cleveroad experts apply new approaches and technologies to make innovations serve our customers’ business goals and needs.
Top 1000 Service Providers, Global
Top Development & IT Companies, Ukraine
Top Software Development Companies
Top 1000 Companies, Global
Top Software Development Company
Top Web Developers, Global
- Telehealth apps. They can let patients visit their physician using a video call without leaving the house.
- Clinical apps. They can send Lab and PACS results to physicians and nurses.
- Medical records apps. These apps can let doctors write prescriptions and schedule appointments with patients on the go.
In case you’re hiring developers to augment your existing tech team, then you can manage the team on your own or delegate this task to the company’s tech specialist.
Other options are also possible but should be discussed beforehand.
- Business analysis
- UI/UX design
- Web development
- Mobile app development
- Quality Assurance
- Security compliance
- Electronic health record
- Patient portals
- Telehealth software
- Patient management systems
- E-prescribing software
For example, Electronic Health Record (EHR) stores patient data minimizing paperwork for doctors and human errors as lost or damaged papers with sensitive data. Besides, doctors can update patient data in real-time after talking with patients.
Another advantage of healthcare software is that it can help physicians with health analytics. Big Data and Artificial Intelligence combined can help recognize patterns, predict diagnosis, and recommend treatment options.
- Australia. $50-$100/hour
- United States. $100-$149/hour
- Canada. $100-$149/hour
- Eastern Europe (Cleveroad is from here). $25-$49/hour
- Western Europe and UK. $50-$99/hour