Quality Assurance Services
We draw up an elaborate approach to testing your software that covers every single part of the product and is meant to ensure its adequate quality.
What do we test?
Types of software testing we offer
Our engineers draw up a software testing strategy tailored to your project in order to eliminate possible bugs and issues.
Unit & Integration
Load & Performance
Functional testing lets us analyze a separate part of the application within the context of the entire application. This testing ensures that the system does what users are expecting it to do.
In other words, we test the business logic of a product to make sure all the functional objectives are met, and the app or website performs the functionality it is supposed to.
Software testing process
- QA engineers analyze project requirements to eliminate any logic-related issues and identify inaccuracies. Such a revision helps us prevent our clients from spending extra money making changes to requirements during the development phase. Next, the functionality that will be implemented during the following sprint is picked by the entire development team.
This stage takes from the overall testing time
We use automated tests to boost the speed of product testing and enhance the overall quality.
It automates the API testing as well as helps us to check a large amount of backend logic with which all the product's platforms interact with
These tests are written with the intent to imitate the behavior of product users in order to test and validate various UI layouts
Tools we use
Our engineers utilize a variety of specialized tools to test software even more carefully and effectively.
We perform seven types of software testing
- Functional testing. Test the business logic to make sure that the app works as expected.
- Non-functional. Check how well the product complies with design requirements, its usability level, how many people can use the product at the same time.
- Unit testing. Test whether each function works as designed.
- Integration testing. Check how components interact with each other.
- Usability. Compare the proposed design with designs of other similar products.
- Load testing. Find out how many users can interact with the system at the same time.
- Performance. Check the product's speed, stability, reliability.
Crucial. Software testing helps to point out the defects made during the development, uncover bugs, make sure the product works as it is supposed to, and many more.
Basically, no software should make it to the production server or app marketplaces without QA checking it.
QA tests are divided into manual and automated. Manual software testing works for the following tests:
- Adhoc testing
- Exploratory testing
- Usability testing
- Regression testing
- Stress/load testing
- End-to-end testing
Tests that could be automated include:
Quality Assurance insights
May 07, 2023