iOS App Development Services
Building and delivering iOS apps on the basis of native programming languages like Swift and Objective-C to provide a superior performance.
Core industry expertise
We also have customers in these domains
Technologies for advanced iOS apps
- Big data architecture design
- Apache Spark and Hadoop
- HDFS, Hive, Pig, Impala, Oozie
- EMR, Redshift
- Live Streaming and OTT delivery
- Video Processing
- Content Distribution Networks
- Web RTC, FFMPEG, Wowza, DRM
- Frameworks: CarPlay, 3D Touch, Adaptivity
- App Services: Apple Pay, HealthKit, HomeKit, CloudKit
- Media and Web: MapKit JS, Live Photos, AVFoundation
- Image processing
- Deep Learning OCR: Keras, Supervisely
- Face recognition: Eigenfaces, LEM, Facial morphology analysis
- Face Detection: HOG, SVM
- OpenCV, Kairos, Luxand Face
- Self-taught algorithms recognize user activities
- Artificial neural networks
- NLP software development
- Azure ML, Google Cloud Prediction TensorFlow
- Protocols: NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LPWAN, IPv6 over LoWPAN
- Communication Security (TLS, DTLS) and Data Encryption
- Artik module, Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- AWS: Lambda, Kinesis, S3, SageMaker, Sumerian
Case Studies of Successfully Delivered iOS Projects
- Development of the SaaS for providing and receiving telecare services
- Providing 24/7 online access to video and audio consultations of general practitioners and clinicians
- Creation of an online appointment booking functionality
- Compliance with the requirements of GDPR and UK healthcare regulators (CQC and MHRA)
- A micro-investing application is built from scratch
- The solution is compliant with local FinTech legislation (namely SAMA)
- Any sensitive data is kept black-boxed and securely protected
- KYC verification with liveness detection is implemented
- Development of a Quality Management System (eQMS) from scratch
- Automation and UX improvement of document flow and processes of FDA/ISO certification
- Creation of a B2B SaaS to check compliance to FDA 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 11 and conformance to ISO 13485:2016 and MDSAP
Industry contribution awards
60 Reviews on Clutch
Top 1000 Companies, 2022 Global
Top Company, ReactJS Developers
Top 1000 Service Providers, 2021 Global
Top Software Development Companies
Top 1000 Companies, 2020 Global
Technology stack for iOS platform
Our iOS app developers keep up with the latest tech trends and sharpen their expertise to deliver software solutions for a rapidly evolving market.
FRP and networking
Swift is a robust programming language backed by Apple that allows creating top-notch and fast applications for all Apple operating systems. Safety, simplicity, and permanent performance enhancements make iOS app development with Swift an ideal solution for building iOS apps of any complexity.
Solution Architect, Associate
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner®
SysOps Administrator, Associate
Linux professional certification
Our Clients Say About Us
CEO & Co-Founder of Just Play
"They were responsive, flexible, and proactive when it came to solving problems. We were impressed with Cleveroad’s technical competence and skills in being able to solve problems and execute what we wanted to do at a high level."
iOS app development insights
May 07, 2023
If you want to know how long it takes to build your app, please contact our Business Analysts.
We also offer extended maintenance periods that ensure you being covered after the project release.
- Business analysis. We gather and analyze all the project requirements and document them.
- UI/UX design. Create wireframes, design the app screen by screen, and make a prototype.
- Development. Build custom iOS apps using programming languages like Swift and Objective-C.
- Release. Publish apps on the App Store.
- Maintenance. Support or enhance existing products (if requested).
- Expertise: portfolio, industries they work in, how long they’ve been working for.
- Reviews: on Clutch, GoodFirms, or similar services.
- Tech stack: it should include programming languages Objective-C and Swift, app-building tools (Fabric, Fastlane), databases (CoreData, Realm, Firebase), and so on.
- Business analysis
- UI/UX design
- Maintenance (if requested)