Node Js Developer
Cleveroad is looking for an ambitious and talented NodeJS Developer with a great desire to be part of the company. We want to invite a new specialist to the company's staff due to the increase in the number of projects and the opening of a branch.
As a successful participant in the IT market, Cleveroad aims to deliver top-notch products based on the broad experience of our Senior profs and fresh insights of our interns. Our team cares about the outcomes’ quality and is always intended for a productive long-term business relationship.
- ● At least 2 years of development with Node.js.
- ● Experience in:
- — Express.js.
- — MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- — Sequelize ORM.
- — Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, Lambda, SES).
- — Redis.
- ● Strong knowledge of
- — OOP.
- — SOLID.
- — Design Patterns.
- — Payment gateways (stripe, braintree).
- — Design of RESTful APIs.
- — Swagger documentation.
- ● Intermediate or higher level of English.
As a plus will be:
- ● Experience with performance optimization.
- ● Experience in:
- — DDD.
- — TypeScript.
- — Nest.js.
- — Type ORM.
- — NoSQL.
- ● Developing REST API.
- ● Communication with team and customers.
- ● Finding bugs and fix, testing application.
- ● Research and implement the best practices.
- ● Flexible schedule with the ability to work remotely.
- ● Up-to-date equipment.
- ● Optimal social package.
- ● Full financial and legal support.
- ● Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves.
- ● An inspiring, comfy, and safe office in the heart of the city.
Professional and Personal Growth:
- ● Corporate English lessons.
- ● Work with a team of professionals and the latest technologies.
- ● Individual development plan.
- ● Mentorship and guidance.
- Apply for a job and let's grow together — we are waiting for you!
- And feel free to contact us!
Andrii PikulLead Recruiter
Your CV has been sent! Thank you for your message!
Join our team today
Send your CV to Cleveroad, and our recruiters will contact you in the shortest time