Middle React JS Developer
Cleveroad is looking for an ambitious and self-driving Java Script Developer (React) for our team. Now is a difficult time for all of us, but we continue to work to boost the economy. Let’s do it together!
- ● 2-3+ years of hands-on experience as a React developer.
- ● Strong knowledge of:
- — React hooks and React context;
- — MaterialUI, styled-components.
- ● Experience in:
- — RESTapi;
- — JS(ES6 features), TypeScript;
- — Asynchronous flow;
- — Git workflow, GitHub;
- — Node.js.
- ● Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- ● English level — B1+.
As a plus:
- ● Experience in GraphQL, apollo-client.
- ● Embedding content (video, audio, images).
- ● Purchasing frameworks (Stripe, etc.).
- ● Experience in css grid layout.
- ● Unit-testing, e2e-testing.
- ● Create high-quality, fast, and reliable code.
- ● Work with customer’s team and project stakeholders.
- ● Develop from scratch the architecture and complex parts of frontend projects for mobile and web applications.
- ● Optimize project speed and expand architecture.
- ● Flexible schedule with the ability to work remotely.
- ● Up-to-date equipment.
- ● Optimal social package.
- ● Full financial and legal support.
- ● Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves.
- ● An inspiring, comfy, and safe office in the heart of the city.
Professional and Personal Growth:
- ● Сompensation for English lessons, training courses, and sports.
- ● Work with a team of professionals and the latest technologies.
- ● Individual development plan.
- ● Mentorship and guidance.
Join our team today
Send your CV to Cleveroad, and our recruiters will contact you in the shortest time