A large online video streaming service offering thousands of movies and TV series.
Marketplace Development Services
B2B & B2C marketplaces
C2C solution implementation
We’ll help you build a B2B, B2C or C2C marketplace putting your objectives in the focus and meeting user expectations to boost conversions.
What we’ll do for you
Our business analysts will study your domain and requirements to find perfect tech solutions.
We’ll integrate the most suitable provider to help you reduce fees and increase net revenue.
After all preparatory steps and approvals, we start development and keep in touch with you.
Our engineering team can work on continuous improvements and upgrades for the platform.
Marketplace platform development
Business to business
B2B marketplace is a place where one business sells something to another
B2B ecommerce will drive in revenue by 2021
Alibaba wholesaling goods to businesses or Booking B2B for travel industry professionals are B2B marketplaces.
Customer to customer
C2C marketplace is a place where people offer something to other people, not businesses.
Of consumers buy goods online weekly
At Cleveroad we developed such P2P marketplaces as LetsSurf, The Match Player, MoveUp, and others.
Business to customer
B2C marketplaces are platforms connecting businesses with their customers (e.g. Amazon)
Is a valuation of ecommerce sales in the US
TrainAway and AYIO are one of the B2C marketplaces we’ve built at Cleveroad for our clients.
Such marketplaces have a single codebase for native across all platforms: web, mobile, desktop.
4 in 10
Purchases are made via online channels
Google’s Flutter and other similar technologies enable developers to spend less time and budget.
Stack of technologies we use for marketplace software development
Ask our managers anything you want to know about software development, and they’ll answer your question within 24 hours. It’s free of charge and commitment.
Leading review & rating platforms name us the top mobile app development company
Top 1000 Companies Global 2020
Top Custom Software Development Company
Top B2B Companies Global 2020
Top Software Development Company
Top B2B Companies Unite States 2019
Top Web Developers 2020
A P2P platform that allows to find and hire local specialists to do work matching their skills.
Transportation app that connects drivers with riders having special needs in a particular area.
The next step would be hiring in-house developers or an agency like Cleveroad to build your product. The following steps are more or less the same in both cases:
- Business analysis to validate features and get ready for development.
- UI/UX design to get a prototype that developers could work with.
- Web/mobile development.
- Quality Assurance to make sure there are no critical bugs and the product works fine.
Marketplace development includes:
- UI/UX design of the product
- Web or mobile app development
- Admin panel development for managing the marketplace
- Scaling. The more people use a marketplace, the more tech issues developers have to solve.
- Security. Marketplace developers have to deal with building and maintaining a secure system. They have to implement a reliable authentication and authorization for both sellers and buyers.
- Payments. There are a lot of nuances here. Developers should be able to implement payments with credit or debit cards, mobile payments, and e-wallets. It’s also often the case that marketplaces require multi-currency payment support and implementation of cross-border transactions.
- Define the type of your marketplace by participants (B2B, B2C, C2C) and products (goods marketplace, service marketplace).
- Determine the monetization model that fits your marketplace (subscription fee, transaction fee, listing fees, ads).
- Capitalize on SEO from the beginning.
- Make sure UI/UX design is easy-to-use.
- Add all payment methods your target audience is using (credit/debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and others).
CTO at Blockbuster, TDC
“We’re very happy with Cleveroad. They seem to work in the way that we do, and we have a close collaboration with them. Every day we talk to the developers and outline what needs to be done."
We keep deepening the expertise to meet your highest expectations and build even more innovative software