Solutions for your business
Mobile app Development
To empower your brand identity, attract customers and solve everyday business challenges, Cleveroad mobile developers use well-proven agile practices, design thinking and client-focused approach in custom mobile apps development.
Our experience in building web applications is gained through cooperating with companies that follow various business models and operate in various business domains, including FinTech, Healthcare, e-Commerce and other.
Our UI/UX design team’s expertise and creativity help you to get the product you’ve pictured. We rely on established standards, proven tools and deep understanding of your objectives while designing your product.
We run manual and automated tests and use various testing approaches during the entire development life-cycle to eliminate problems and bugs, enhance performance of your product and refine your its business logic and design.
Bring new code and features to your products painlessly with an experienced DevOps partner that's always there for you. We’ll help you reduce time to market without sacrificing reliability, security, and compliance.
Types of contracts we offer
The diversity of your business objectives and requirements, induce the multiplicity of contract models we suggest.
Time and Material
- ● Sketchy project concept
- ● Changeable workflow
- ● Poorly defined target market
- ● High control requirements
- ■ Defined time frames
- ■ Detailed specification
- ■ Short-term project or MVP
- ■ No changes planned
- Decide on what services you need. Are you going to build a mobile or web app, need custom UI design, QA testing, or all together?
- Look for a vendor. Check their portfolio, tech stack, social profiles, and reviews from previous clients.
- Consider communication. At Cleveroad, we use the same tools as our clients do to make the communication process more convenient for them.
If we're talking about internal business software, it'll help you manage all the departments in a company, keep track of internal processes, make reports, and many more.
- It's cheaper. In Ukraine, you'll pay $25-50/h, while in the US the cost goes up to $150-250/h.
- No training costs. You don't waste time and money on training employees – it's the job of your offshore partner.
- Skillset. Most offshore companies are focused on certain industries or technologies, so it'll be easy to find engineers with specific skills.
- mobile app development (iOS, Android)
- web development
- UI/UX design services
- QA testing services
CTO at Blockbuster, TDC
“We’re very happy with Cleveroad. They seem to work in the way that we do, and we have a close collaboration with them. Every day we talk to the developers and outline what needs to be done."