Quality Assurance Services
Full-cycle software testing
QA consulting services
QA automation services
We run tests to check every single component of your software and guarantee the highest possible quality.
What do we test?
Mobile testing refers to native and cross-platform mobile applications. QA engineers test User Interface, code logic, and compatibility with various devices
This type of testing covers web applications and other web-related solutions. QA engineers check User Interface, compatibility with various browsers and screen resolutions.
QA engineers perform backend testing to check a backend or database. Backend testing also implies examining if business logic and third-party services work correctly.
Types of software testing we offer
Our engineers draw up a software testing strategy tailored to your project in order to eliminate possible bugs and issues.
Unit & Integration
Load & Performance
Functional testing lets us analyze a separate part of the application within the context of the entire application. This testing ensures that the system does what users are expecting it to do.
In other words, we test the business logic of a product to make sure all the functional objectives are met and the app or website performs the functionality it is supposed to.Order now
Software testing process
The software testing is divided into several stages to build an efficient testing workflow and comply with high quality standards.
We deliver highly scalable web solutions using Angular and MySQL that comply with your business goals and needs. To achieve over-the-top scalability, we bound the web solution with AWS cloud architecture.
Website and web app creation
Any software product requires an eye-catching design, and our UI/UX department can help you with it. We only use the latest design practices and techniques to meet business needs and deliver your vision.
Sketching and wireframing
Hiring IT specialists can take a lot of your precious time. We provide staff augmentation services to expand your team with top-tier members. Acquire our iOS, Android, and Web developers, DevOps and QA engineers, UI/UX designers in no time.
Temporary and long-term extension
Product testing is a vital stage to roll-out bug-free software. Our Quality Assurance engineers run functional and non-functional tests to make sure that your app works as intended and no bugs will appear in the future.
- Software testing
As an agile-oriented company, we’re glad to share our vision with other enterprises. We provide top-notch DevOps services for companies that struggle to optimize and automate their development and operation processes.
Cloud Infrastructure services
Cloud cost optimization
- QA engineers analyze project requirements to eliminate any logic-related issues and identify inaccuracies. Such a revision helps us prevent our clients from spending extra money on making changes to requirements during the development phase. Next, the functionality that will be implemented during the following sprint is picked by the entire development team.
This stage takes from the overall testing time
We use automated tests to boost the speed of product testing and enhance the overall quality.
It automates the API testing as well as helps us to check a large amount of backend logic with which all the product's platforms interact withOrder now
These tests are written with the intent to imitate the behavior of product users in order to test and validate various UI layoutsOrder now
Tools we use
Our engineers utilize a variety of specialized tools to test software even more carefully and effectively.
We perform seven types of software testing
- Functional testing. Test the business logic to make sure that the app works as expected.
- Non-functional. Check how well the product complies with design requirements, its usability level, how many people can use the product at the same time.
- Unit testing. Test whether each function works as designed.
- Integration testing. Check how components interact with each other.
- Usability. Compare the proposed design with designs of other similar products.
- Load testing. Find out how many users can interact with the system at the same time.
- Performance. Check the product's speed, stability, reliability.
Crucial.Software testing helps to point out the defects made during the development, uncover bugs, make sure the product works as it supposed to, and many more.
Basically, no software should make it to the production server or app marketplaces without QA checking it.
QA tests are divided into manual and automated. Manual software testing works for the following tests:
- Adhoc testing
- Exploratory testing
- Usability testing
- Regression testing
- Stress/load testing
- End-to-end testing
Tests that could be automated include: