Helping clients from various industries to solve their business problems through tech solutions, we know how important it is to have in-depth knowledge of technologies and tools. Continuous learning is a part of Cleveroad’s culture. Our employees pass courses and certifications on a regular basis to obtain new knowledge and improve skills.
Table of contents
AWS STP Foundations (Business)
As a cloud computing leader, Amazon offers a wide range of knowledge validation programs for tech professionals and business representatives.
The company has four levels of certifications:
- Foundational Certification Level. Brings non-technical employees an opportunity to get acquainted with AWS.
- Associate Certification Level. Focuses on solving problems with AWS.
- Professional Certification Level. Allows tech professionals to check and validate skills.
- Specialty Certifications. Narrow-focused certifications for tech specialists.
Amazon also categorizes certifications into learning paths:
- Role-Based Learning. Includes certifications focused on a specific type of work like solutions architect, DevOps, developer.
- Solutions-Based Learning. Covers specific areas like security, operations, machine learning.
- Partner-Based Learning. Designed to let partners better understand AWS products and help clients solve their problems.
Recently, our Business Development Managers passed the AWS Solution Training for Partners: Foundations (Business) course. It’s designed to help Amazon partners effectively solve the challenges of their clients.
The following aspects are among the main topics of the course:
- Identify migration or cloud adoption opportunities and help clients to implement them successfully
- Security and compliance matters
- AWS use cases and solutions
About Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS is a cloud computing pioneer. In a nutshell, Amazon Web services let you run application servers in the cloud, securely store all your files, send bulk emails to customers, and perform countless other cloud-related tasks. Compared to other big players — Microsoft Azure and Google Computing Cloud (GCP) — Amazon has the largest market share of 32% and around 175 fully-featured products. These factors make AWS a choice of 1M users around the world and the most popular cloud service provider.
Cleveroad is a software development company from Ukraine helping SMBs, medium enterprises, and startups worldwide to design, develop, and launch software solutions. The company offers its services for clients across various industries: retail, e-commerce, logistics, media & entertainment, education, healthcare, travel, and others.
Leave a comment