Education App Development Company
- Develop mobile apps to improve online education
- Create custom solutions to optimize the learning experience
- Build software for managing and delivering education courses
We help startups, educational institutions, and enterprises build apps and software that cut costs, and make education easier.
Education app development services for your needs
Get a reliable solution with scalable architecture and flawless experience for millions of users.
Comply with industry-specific standards like SCORM, AICC, xAPI, and such regulations as GDPR and CCPA.
Set integration with any third-party tools needed: company ERP, task manager, or anything else.
Optimize conversion rates and reach business goals faster with intuitive interfaces built with user needs in mind.
CTO at Blockbuster, TDC
“We’re very happy with Cleveroad. They seem to work in the way that we do, and we have a close collaboration with them. Every day we talk to the developers and outline what needs to be done."
We create education solutions for any platform
Native educational apps for iOS and Android or cross-platform mobile apps powered by Flutter. To improve online education and make the communication process.
Solutions powered by C++ or C# (Windows) and Swift (macOS) to get the highest performanсe during the education process. Develop LMS or SMS to empower your enterprise or institution's processes.
Education app development services
Technologies our education app developers use
The development team working on a project uses only modern and scalable technologies to implement mobile and web applications the way you mean it
Web Development Stack
We create responsive web applications and sites leveraging the most robust technologies in the industry to help you boost your business
Mobile Development Stack
We build native apps for iOS and Android operating systems using platform-specific programming languages like Objective-C Swift, Java, Kotlin, and more
Contact our managers to figure out what tech stack suits your project and get consulted for free.
We keep deepening our expertise to build even more innovative, secure, and compliant software
Why hire education app developers at Cleveroad
- Full development team available: mobile and web developers, DevOps, designers, PMs, QA engineers, analysts
- Comply with industry-specific standards like SCORM, AICC, xAPI, and regulations like GDPR and CCPA
- Using modern-day languages and frameworks, secure databases, apply microservices architecture to make apps scalable
- Free initial estimate made by Business Analysts
- Manual and automated testing to get full test coverage
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement on request
Education app development services we provide
Educational apps we’ve delivered
Leading rating & review platforms rank Cleveroad among top software development companies due to our tech assistance in clients' digital transformation.
Top 1000 Service Providers Global
Top Development & IT Companies Ukraine
Top Software Development Companies Global
Top 1000 Companies Global
Top Software Development Company
Top Web Developers 2020
Contact our specialists to get your app estimated based on your features and requirements. It’s free of charge.
The best options are forming an in-house team or hiring an outsourcing company. The freelance educational app developer isn’t the best option unless you are a technical guru and can estimate their code quality.
Having a general project understanding, you can either rent an office and form an in-house team or go to a software development company like Cleveroad to get a full cycle of services
We’ll split the product development into the following parts:
- Discovery phase
- UI/UX design
- Web/mobile development
- Quality assurance
- Augmented Reality (AR). Good examples of apps using AR are Star Walk and Human Anatomy Atlas.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI). Apps like Thinkster and Brainly use AI to improve user experience.
- Gamification. It’s not exactly a technology but a technique encouraging users to study with game-like experiences: XP, game lives, scores, and so on. Duolingo and Yousician use this technique in their apps.
Contact us to get consulted about the tech stack for your project.
Latest in Education
Key Partners & Clients