Benefits of CTO as a Service
How CTOs can help your business?
- Cloud and on-premise systems deployment
- Architecture consulting
- App refactoring
- Quality assurance and control
- Planning phase and fast prototyping
- Implementation of agile methodologies
- System failures prevention
- Strategic resource management
- Set company goals and values
- Hire employees with the right cultural fit
- Build a skilled and knowledgeable team
- Inspire trust among the team and stakeholders
- Design fault tolerant cloud architecture
- Cloud migration
- Cloud architecture audit
- Securing cloud infrastructure
- Cost optimization consulting
- Drawing up architecture suggestions
- Software performance analysis
- HIPAA, GDPR, PCI DSS compliance consulting
- Leading certain development departments
- Project management
- Mentoring less experienced employees
- Aligning workflow with other departments
Most experienced CTOs will start working on your project as soon as possible. Contact our managers to describe your requirements.
CTO at Blockbuster, TDC
“We’re very happy with Cleveroad. They seem to work in the way that we do, and we have a close collaboration with them. Every day we talk to the developers and outline what needs to be done."
Achieve your business goals with CTO services
Types of CTO Services
Core tech-specific expertise
Healthcare is a sophisticated niche that requires careful data management and convenient UI for users. Our CTOs for hire know how to comply with HIPAA and GDPR regulations and deliver an experience meeting user needs and business goals.
We keep deepening the expertise to meet your highest expectations and build even more innovative software
- Identify tech stack for the project
- Create a software product
- Verify product quality
- Interview new candidates
- Help junior developers
- Share knowledge and experience
- Browse through their CV
- Get acquainted with their experience on GitHub
- Ask for recommendations from previous projects
Learn how to hire CTO as a service with our recent guide.
CTOs of operational management type don’t have considerable coding background. They have a bunch of non-technical skills like project management, finance, or mentoring.
As for the technical leadership type, those specialists deal with software development and take the lead of a development team.
- You don’t have tech expertise.
- You want to go through digital transformation.
- You need a leader for your development team.
- You need to push your company forward.