A large online video streaming service offering thousands of movies and TV series.
Android Development Services
Native app development
Applications for tablets
Wear OS app development
Build Android app for any purpose
Our software engineers design applications with attention to detail and bearing in mind every peculiarity of the operating system. They take care of the application’s compatibility with all Android versions and devices so you can be sure your users will get a top-notch final product.
Android apps built to disrupt
Live streaming and Video-on-demand applications should be focused on seamless content delivery. The integration of CDN and Brightcove enhances asset delivery while PayPal, Stripe or Braintree handle payments.
How much will your app cost?
Technologies for advanced Android apps
We use a set of time-tested technologies and services to deliver your app functionality in a short term and build great user experience.
- ● Big data architecture design
- ● Apache Spark and Hadoop
- ● HDFS, Hive, Pig, Impala, Oozie
- ● EMR, Redshift
- ● Live Streaming and OTT delivery
- ● Video Processing
- ● Content Distribution Networks
- ● Web RTC, FFMPEG, Wowza, DRM
Warehouse and inventory
- ● Indoor positioning: Wi-Fi RTT, Indoorway, Navizon
- ● Barcode: Google Vision API (Barcode API)
- ● Android Things: Cloud IoT Core, TensorFlow
- ● Image processing
- ● Deep Learning OCR: Keras, Supervisely
- ● Face recognition: Eigenfaces, LEM, Facial morphology analysis
- ● Face Detection: HOG, SVM
- ● OpenCV, Kairos, Luxand Face
- ● Architecture: Room, ViewModel, LiveData and Lifecycle
- ● Media and Web: media-compat library, ExoPlayer, PWA
- ● Graphics and Games: Palette API, Glide, OpenGL ES
- ● Sensors, Multi-window mode, Conversational Actions
- ● Protocols: NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LPWAN, IPv6 over LoWPAN
- ● Сommunication Security (TLS, DTLS) and Data Encryption
- ● Artik module, Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- ● AWS: Lambda, Kinesis, S3, SageMaker, Sumerian
A P2P platform that allows to find and hire local specialists to do work matching their skills.
Transportation app that connects drivers with riders having special needs in a particular area.
Leading review & rating platforms name us the top mobile app development company
Top 1000 Companies Global 2020
Top Custom Software Development Company
Top B2B Companies Global 2020
Top Software Development Company
Top B2B Companies Unite States 2019
Top Web Developers 2020
Android app technology stack we use
We use only scalable and time-tested technology stack for Android apps.
This general-purpose language can be applied for numerous tasks including Android app development. The main advantages of Java are portability, scalability, and excellent performance which make it a perfect language for developing complex enterprise applications requiring room for growth.
We keep deepening the expertise to meet your highest expectations and build even more innovative software
CTO at Blockbuster, TDC
“We’re very happy with Cleveroad. They seem to work in the way that we do, and we have a close collaboration with them. Every day we talk to the developers and outline what needs to be done."
Android app development insights
- Business analysis.We gather and analyze all the project requirements and document them.
- UI/UX design.Create wireframes, design the app screen by screen, and make a prototype.
- Development. Build custom Android app using programming languages like Java and Kotlin.
- Release. Publish apps on Google Play.
- Maintenance. Support or enhance existing products (if requested).
- Client reviews on platforms like Clutch, GoodFirms or Upwork
- Development methodology – Agile is today’s gold standard
- Development tools and programming languages
- Project management tools
If you want to know how much time your Android app is going to take, please contact our Business Analytics describing your idea.
- Business analysis
- UI/UX design
- Maintenance (if requested)
- Check their portfolio
- Talk to their previous clients and take their feedback
- Make sure the company provides additional services like UI/UX design or QA testing
- Check their tech stack