A Year in Review — Cleveroad
The world is heading into the next decade. And everyone is trying to sum this decade up. Except for us. We’re too loyal to the good-old year-in-review format. :)
I’ve gathered the most interesting things that happened at Cleveroad this year to keep this copy both short and rich on news.
A lot of reputable rating and review platforms included Cleveroad to their rankings in 2019.
Here are some of them:
- Ukraine’s Highest-Rated Business Service Providers. The report features development firms, creative and design agencies, advertising and marketing companies from Ukraine.
- Top Developers and Web Designers Across Industries. This ranking featured Cleveroad as one of the top mobile app development service provider for startups.
- Best Mobile App Development Companies. We also got to the list of best mobile app development companies of 2019 according to Business of Apps.
- Leading UK Service Providers. The report identified Cleveroad as one of the leading software development providers in the UK. It lists 264 companies working across different fields.
- Leading Developers Across a Variety of Technology Focus Areas. This report features Cleveroad as a leading developer in two categories: AngularJS Developers and BigCommerce Developers.
We strive to become better every day. This year we’ve deepened our knowledge going through three new certifications:
- Programming in C# from Microsoft
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Blockchain Developer
Now we can build even better products.
Whenever we have a spare minute, we spend it making open-source projects and UI/UX design concepts.
Let’s start with open source. Underneath, I’ve listed some of this year’s projects you can find on ourprofile.
It’s a computer vision based iOS application designed to track and change the color of objects. DetectionApp utilizes OpenCV library and is written on Swift.
This is the AR application based on Kotlin and ARCore. It overlays texts above the user’s head and tracks movements to make AR texts look more natural.
Except for GitHub, it’s available on.
This library is designed to create a blur effect for Android UI elements.
A library that allows creating user onboarding screens with parallax effect and smooth animation. As we started to actively deepen our expertise in cross-platform development, this project is based on Flutter.
We’re very proud of ourprofile. It has tons of awesome shots and we almost reached 5K subscribers. Feel free to join our Dribbble and enjoy fresh design concepts.
Being a part of NUCC, we’ve participated in Norwegian-Ukrainian Business Forum. There were a lot of topics interesting for both potential clients and software development companies.
Also, we’ve been qualified to trade mission to Norway. It was held to connect representatives of business from Ukraine and Norway. The event was divided into such blocks as Cloud, AI, and IoT.
Except for these conferences, we also visited, , and became members of the association.
The year 2019 was pretty rich in events. Let’s take a look at some of them.
All-Ukrainian Programming Contest
We were partners and sponsors at the All-Ukrainian Programming Contest. It was a pleasure to see over 100 young talents fond of programming and willing to show their knowledge.
Dnipro UI/UX Club
It was a year of design events at Cleverod! We hosted two UI/UX events for ITCP Community — Dnipro UI/UX Club #7 and Dnipro UI/UX Club #8. Participants were studying how to create simple interfaces for complex solutions on real-life examples.
What a year without the company’s birthday celebration? That was what we thought before throwing a Hawaiian-themed summer party!
Dnipro and Kharkiv offices gathered in one place to have the greatest time.
We love two things: active rest and spending time together. That’s why we decided to do both and held a kayaking tour. It’s our third kayak trip and we just can’t get enough of it!
It’s a pleasure when our clients come to visit us. This year we received a lot of them and would be happy to receive even more the next year!
We believe it’s important to support young talents. That’s why we hold six traineeships this year:
We constantly share our knowledge with others by publishing materials on media. This year wasn’t an exception.
Here are some of the articles we wrote:
- How to Set Up Live and On-Demand Streaming in AWS Media Services — Hackernoon.
- How to Simplify Your Android App Architecture — freeCodeCamp.
- How Can We Benefit From Using Blockchain Technology — DZone.
Hope you’ll enjoy reading them!
The Bottom Line
It was a great year for Cleveroad. Thanks to everyone who was with us this year.
More is yet to come in 2020!