Cleveroad Was Accredited as AWS Business Professional
Updated 22 Feb 2023
Consulting clients across a broad array of industries and helping them achieve the desired results, we know how important it is to keep up with the latest developments. Continuous learning is a part of our culture at Cleveroad. We regularly pass specialized courses and certifications to advance the knowledge and provide better services.
AWS Business Professional
Being a prominent cloud computing leader, Amazon offers a wide range of knowledge validation programs for tech professionals and business representatives.
There are four levels of certifications:
- Foundational Certification Level. Brings non-technical employees an opportunity to get acquainted with AWS.
- Associate Certification Level. Focuses on solving problems with AWS.
- Professional Certification Level. Allows tech professionals to check and validate skills.
- Specialty Certifications. Narrow-focused certifications for tech specialists.
Amazon also categorizes certifications into learning paths:
- Role-Based Learning. Includes certifications focused on a specific type of work like solutions architect, DevOps, developer.
- Solutions-Based Learning. Covers specific areas like security, operations, machine learning.
- Partner-Based Learning. Designed to let partners better understand AWS products and help clients solve their problems.
Our Business Development Managers were recently accredited as AWS Business Professionals, which is the partner-based learning. The course is divided into several modules.
We’ve learned a lot about AWS value for our clients in one of the modules covering the following aspects:
- Explanation of cloud computing
- Determination of AWS value proposition for clients
- Summary of available products and services
Besides, there was a customer engagement module telling about the cloud adoption journey and a module with valuable insights into a go-to-market strategy. .
What Are Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
AWS is a cloud computing pioneer. In a nutshell, Amazon Web services let you run application servers in the cloud, securely store all your files, send bulk emails to customers, and perform countless other cloud-related tasks. Compared to other big players — Microsoft Azure and Google Computing Cloud (GCP) — Amazon has the largest market share of 32% and around 175 fully-featured products. These factors make AWS a choice of 1M users around the world and the most popular cloud service provider.
Cleveroad is a software development company from Ukraine helping SMBs, medium enterprises, and startups worldwide to design, develop, and launch software solutions. The company offers its services for clients across various industries: retail, e-commerce, logistics, media & entertainment, education, healthcare, travel, and others.