Cleveroad Passes the AWS Security Certification
Updated 28 Sep 2022
Working with clients across different business domains, we always stick to their individual requirements. However, there’s a thing that we don’t need to be asked for — security. Continuous learning and adherence to the latest tech trends and methodologies let us deliver quality services with security at heart.
At Cleveroad, we encourage constant learning. That’s why our DevOps engineers have recently passed another certification — AWS Certified Security - Specialty.
AWS Certified Security
Being a prominent cloud computing leader, Amazon offers a wide range of knowledge validation programs for tech professionals and business representatives.
There are four levels of certifications:
- Foundational Certification Level. Brings non-technical employees an opportunity to get acquainted with AWS.
- Associate Certification Level. Focuses on solving problems with AWS.
- Professional Certification Level. Allows tech professionals to check and validate skills.
- Specialty Certifications. Narrow-focused certifications for tech specialists.
Amazon also categorizes certifications into learning paths:
- Role-Based Learning. Includes certifications focused on a specific type of work like solutions architect, DevOps, developer.
- Solutions-Based Learning. Covers specific areas like security, operations, machine learning.
- Partner-Based Learning. Designed to let partners better understand AWS products and help clients solve their problems.
As already noted, our DevOps engineers passed the AWS Certified Security - Specialty certification, which belongs to specialty certifications for tech professionals.
The certificate validates understanding of the following:
- Specialized data classifications and data protection mechanisms
- Data encryption methods and mechanisms to implement them
- Secure Internet protocols and mechanisms to implement them
- Making tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements
- Security operations and risk
Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Couple of Words
AWS is a cloud computing pioneer. In a nutshell, Amazon Web services let you run application servers in the cloud, securely store all your files, send bulk emails to customers, and perform countless other cloud-related tasks. Compared to other big players — Microsoft Azure and Google Computing Cloud (GCP) — Amazon has the largest market share of 32% and around 175 fully-featured products. These factors make AWS a choice of 1M users around the world and the most popular cloud service provider.
Cleveroad is a software development company from Ukraine helping SMBs, medium enterprises, and startups worldwide to design, develop, and launch software solutions. The company offers its services for clients across various industries: retail, e-commerce, logistics, media & entertainment, education, healthcare, travel, and others.