A large online video streaming service offering thousands of movies and TV series.
Custom Logistics Solutions for Errorless Operations
Custom WMS solutions
TMS software development
Asset management systems
Lower operational costs and optimize workflows with custom software solutions and mobile applications for your warehouse, supply chains, transportation, and more.
Putting your interests first
Our analysts study your business operations to develop a solution reducing costs and delays.
Benefit from automated scheduling to decrease operational delays and fuel expenses
Get WMS software tailored to your workflow to mitigate human errors and boost productivity.
Get a tiered solution with different access layers for staff and data breach protection.
Logistics software solutions for your needs
This software deals with the flow of goods from point A to point B
manufacturers have problems with sharing data between departments
Supply Chain Management systems help optimize a bunch of processes to cut costs and achieve better planning.
This system allows to schedule, optimize, and execute the movement of goods
will be the tms market size by 2025
Transportation Management System helps optimize and manage transportation fleets improving customer service.
Control and manage warehouse operations from goods arrival to shipment
of logistics providers in the us use legacy WMS
Warehouse Management System can be a standalone product or a module and integrate with TMS and other software.
Manage logistics assets with barcodes, RFID systems, IoT
of smbs don’t track inventory or use a manual method
Custom systems can identify the location of assets and allow staff to see them in a real-time mode.
Stack of technologies we use for logistics software development
Ask our managers anything you want to know about software development, and they’ll answer your question within 24 hours. It’s free of charge and commitment.
Leading review & rating platforms name us the top mobile app development company
Top 1000 Companies Global 2020
Top Custom Software Development Company
Top B2B Companies Global 2020
Top Software Development Company
Top B2B Companies Unite States 2019
Top Web Developers 2020
A P2P platform that allows to find and hire local specialists to do work matching their skills.
Transportation app that connects drivers with riders having special needs in a particular area.
- GPS. It’s mainly used to track the location of vehicles in real-time. The technology requires a piece of hardware to be placed in a vehicle to work correctly with the app.
- Google Maps Platform. This technology is often used to build route optimization features for internal navigation apps.
- GasBuddy APIs. It’s basically a database with petrol prices and gas station locations. These APIs can be very useful for developing navigation apps.
- QR, RFID, NFC, BLE. These technologies are mainly used for tracking assets. It can be a simple QR code placed on the asset and scanned with a reader (smartphone or dedicated device) or an RFID tag/NFC tag/BLE beacon placed on the asset and working with an app.
In both cases, the development process will be more or less similar:
- Business analysis
- UI/UX design
- Development and testing
- Post-release support
- Better route planning resulting in reduced delivery time
- Easier reporting
- Fewer operating costs spent thanks to business automation
- Good visibility of logistics processes
- Apps for tracking the current location of vehicles
- Apps for managing the fleet
- Apps for asset management
- Apps for booking cargo and parcel online
The price is always based on the number of hours a development team spends to deliver a project. So the price is estimated multiplying the number of development hours by the company’s hourly rate. Example: 1500 hours * $50/h = $75,000.
CTO at Blockbuster, TDC
“We’re very happy with Cleveroad. They seem to work in the way that we do, and we have a close collaboration with them. Every day we talk to the developers and outline what needs to be done."
We keep deepening the expertise to meet your highest expectations and build even more innovative software