A turnkey solution for managing micro-investments and savings for the Middle East market
Build iOS app for any purpose
We are passionate about introducing new technologies as well as checking how the application performs across all the devices and iOS versions supported by Apple. All these ensure 100% user satisfaction from the product.
iOS apps built to excel
Ridesharing apps usually consist of two separate in-app roles or apps: Driver’s and Passenger’s. Besides basic functionality, ridesharing apps require map APIs (Google Maps, MapKit), payment gateways (Stripe, PayPal), and in-app calling feature integration (Twilio, Bandwith).
Technologies for advanced iOS apps
Without limiting your functional requirements, we use tools and services that ensure the best user experience in your final product.
- ● Big data architecture design
- ● Apache Spark and Hadoop
- ● HDFS, Hive, Pig, Impala, Oozie
- ● EMR, Redshift
- ● Live Streaming and OTT delivery
- ● Video Processing
- ● Content Distribution Networks
- ● Web RTC, FFMPEG, Wowza, DRM
- ● Frameworks: CarPlay, 3D Touch, Adaptivity
- ● App Services: Apple Pay, HealthKit, HomeKit, CloudKit
- ● Media and Web: MapKit JS, Live Photos, AVFoundation
- ● Graphics and Games: ARKit, SceneKit, OpenGL
- ● Image processing
- ● Deep Learning OCR: Keras, Supervisely
- ● Face recognition: Eigenfaces, LEM, Facial morphology analysis
- ● Face Detection: HOG, SVM
- ● OpenCV, Kairos, Luxand Face
ML & AI
- ● Self-taught algorithms recognize user activities
- ● Artificial neural networks
- ● NLP software development
- ● Azure ML, Google Cloud Prediction TensorFlow
- ● Protocols: NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LPWAN, IPv6 over LoWPAN
- ● Сommunication Security (TLS, DTLS) and Data Encryption
- ● Artik module, Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- ● AWS: Lambda, Kinesis, S3, SageMaker, Sumerian
Transportation management system with automatic route planning module.
A large online video streaming service offering thousands of movies and TV series.
Learn about Cleveroad’s expertise.
Our projects' details.Show more
Leading review & rating platforms name us the top mobile app development company
51 Reviews on Clutch
Top 1000 Service Providers Global
Top Development & IT Companies Ukraine
Top Software Development Companies Global
Top 1000 Companies Global
Top Software Development Company
Top Web Developers 2020
Technology stack for iOS platform
We use modern and time-tested technologies to extend and scale your product effectively.
FRP and networking
Swift is a robust programming language backed by Apple that allows creating top-notch and fast applications for all Apple operating systems. Safety, simplicity, and permanent performance enhancements make iOS app development with Swift an ideal solution for building iOS apps of any complexity.
We keep deepening the expertise to meet your highest expectations and build even more innovative software
CTO at Blockbuster, TDC
“We’re very happy with Cleveroad. They seem to work in the way that we do, and we have a close collaboration with them. Every day we talk to the developers and outline what needs to be done."
iOS app development insights
If you want to know how long it takes to build your app, please contact our Business Analysts.
We also offer extended maintenance periods that ensure you being covered after the project release.
- Business analysis. We gather and analyze all the project requirements and document them.
- UI/UX design. Create wireframes, design the app screen by screen, and make a prototype.
- Development. Build custom iOS apps using programming languages like Swift and Objective-C.
- Release. Publish apps on the App Store.
- Maintenance. Support or enhance existing products (if requested).
- Expertise: portfolio, industries they work in, how long they’ve been working for.
- Reviews: on Clutch, GoodFirms, or similar services.
- Tech stack: it should include programming languages Objective-C and Swift, app-building tools (Fabric, Fastlane), databases (CoreData, Realm, Firebase), and so on.
- Business analysis
- UI/UX design
- Maintenance (if requested)
Key Partners & Clients