A turnkey solution for managing micro-investments and savings for the Middle East market
Modern web apps and websites
We offer web app development services of any complexity for startups, mid-sized companies, and enterprises. Looking out for trends and latest technologies, we monitor performance and work towards continuous improvement and optimization of web products.
Web app to support your business
Build a web application adjusted to your business domain and focused on your target audience’s pains.
To build a great e-Commerce app, you should add payment functionality (PayPal, Stripe), in-app communication (Socket.IO) and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure). The security of your customers’ data is achieved by SOC 1,2, & 3, PCI DSS level 1, ISO 27001, FIPS 140-2.
Customize the features of your application and get the project cost estimation to your email inbox.
Transportation management system with automatic route planning module.
A large online video streaming service offering thousands of movies and TV series.
Learn about Cleveroad’s expertise.
Our projects' details.Show more
We create responsive web applications and sites leveraging the most robust technologies in the industry to help you boost your business.
This framework is perfect for the creation of video streaming apps, user-generated content portals, and social apps. It’s a time-saving tool that lets developers write less code and achieve greater functionality based on the MVC architecture.
Technologies for advanced web apps
Without limiting your functional requirements, we use tools and services that ensure best user experience in your final product.
- ● Live Streaming and OTT delivery
- ● Video Processing
- ● Content Distribution Networks
- ● Web RTC, FFMPEG, Wowza, DRM
Progressive web apps
- ● React / Angular
- ● Offline connectivity (Cache API)
- ● PRPL Pattern
- ● HTTP/2 + Server Push
AWS Development Expertise
- ● EC2 / S3 / Lambda / Elastic Beanstalk
- ● Sealing and Security
- ● Horizontal / Vertical Scaling
- ● Serverless Architecture
- ● AWS/Azure + .Net, JS, TypeScript
- ● B2B and B2C business models
- ● Payment Gateways (Stripe, Braintree, Adyen, PayPal)
- ● Frameworks: Ethereum, Hyperledger, R3 Corda
- ● Smart contracts using PoW consensus
- ● Byzantine fault-tolerant (BFT) algorithms
- ● Big data architecture design
- ● Apache Spark and Hadoop
- ● Hadoop ecosystem: HDFS, Hive, Pig, Impala, Oozie
- ● Big Data Processing and Warehousing: EMR, Redshift
Make sure they have experience in adding payment functionality, in-app communication, and cloud infrastructure, as well as ensuring your website's security. Your tech vendor should also provide top web design and QA testing services to make sure your ecommerce site looks and works well.
- Check their portfolio
- Talk to their previous clients and gather their feedback
- Make sure the company provides additional services like UI/UX design or QA testing
- Business analysis.We gather and analyze all the project requirements and document them.
- UI/UX design.Create wireframes and design for your website.
- Development.Take care of both user and server-side development.
- Release. Make your website go live.
- Maintenance. Support or enhance existing products (if requested).
- online marketplaces
- ERP, HRM, and CRM systems for large-size companies, etc.