Custom Healthcare Development Company
- Create healthcare apps to provide better services to patients
- Make custom software to optimize workflows at hospitals
- Digitize healthcare to improve its interoperability
76% consumers are interested in using telehealth, compared to 11% use in 2019.
This shift requires new ways of information exchange, broadening tech access, and even more active software integration.
Healthcare software development services
- Data analyticsDocumentation and reporting for the legal, billing, HR departments
- Eliminated paperworkKeeping all daily doctor-patient interactions documented in an EHR
- Improved diagnosticsLab results and notes displayed in an EMR in a readable and organizable form
- HR operationsCross-department communication, employee management and training
- Remote careMaking appointments and filling out documents remotely
- AccessibilityAccess to lab results and medical history via digital personal health records
- Health monitoringHeart rate, ECG, breathing rate measurement via wearable devices
- Reminders and alertsRemind users to take pills, control rehabilitation plans, and appointments
Do you have any questions?
CTO at Blockbuster, TDC
“We’re very happy with Cleveroad. They seem to work in the way that we do, and we have a close collaboration with them. Every day we talk to the developers and outline what needs to be done."
We create healthcare software for any platform
Web-based apps, secure and HIPAA compliant. To ensure that, we encrypt sensitive information, configure access rights in the database and a firewall, and use Big Data algorithms for data analysis.
EHR/EMR, CRM/PRM, Intranet
Native healthcare apps for iOS and Android or cross-platform mobile solutions powered by Flutter. For easier and faster doctor-patient communication, reminders for medicine prescriptions, prompt medical aid via emergency calls
mHealth, fitness & wellness apps
Healthcare solutions for smartwatches and fitness trackers based on watchOS (Apple, HealthKit) and Wear OS (Google Fit, custom SDKs). To create new modalities for diagnosis, monitoring, and instant interactions with users
Activity trackers, health trackers, IoT
Tech solutions for clinics and hospitals
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to keep everything in one place: medical history, lab results, allergy data, treatment plans.
Electronic Health Records (EHR) to help doctors share information with labs, pharmacies, emergency facilities, and patients themselves.
Technologies we use in medical app development
Products we deliver meet international security standards:
Ask our managers anything you want to know about software development, and they’ll answer your question within 24 hours. It’s free of charge and commitment.
We keep deepening our expertise to build even more innovative, secure, and compliant software
Why hire Cleveroad as healthcare app development company
- We established our own framework for compliance with HIPAA, IEC 62304, ISO 13485 / ISO 27001 / ISO 27799
- Use modern-day languages and frameworks, secure databases, apply microservices architecture to make apps scalable
- Full development team: mobile and web developers, DevOps, designers, PMs, QA engineers, analysts
- Inclusive approach to the product's UI/UX design
- Free initial estimate made by Business Analysts
- Manual and automated testing to get full test coverage
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement on request
Software development services we provide
Healthcare solutions we’ve delivered
Leading rating & review platforms rank Cleveroad among top software development companies due to our tech assistance in clients' digital transformation.
Top 1000 Companies Global 2020
Top Custom Software Development Company
Top B2B Companies Global 2020
Top Software Development Company
Top B2B Companies Unite States 2019
Top Web Developers 2020
- Telehealth apps. They can let patients visit their physician using a video call without leaving the house.
- Clinical apps. They can send Lab and PACS results to physicians and nurses.
- Medical records apps. These apps can let doctors write prescriptions and schedule appointments with patients on the go.
In case you’re hiring developers to augment your existing tech team, then you can manage the team on your own or delegate this task to the company’s tech specialist.
Other options are also possible but should be discussed beforehand.
- Business analysis
- UI/UX design
- Web development
- Mobile app development
- Quality Assurance
- Security compliance
- Electronic health record
- Patient portals
- Telehealth software
- Patient management systems
- E-prescribing software
For example, Electronic Health Record (EHR) stores patient data minimizing paperwork for doctors and human errors as lost or damaged papers with sensitive data. Besides, doctors can update patient data in real-time after talking with patients.
Another advantage of healthcare software is that it can help physicians with health analytics. Big Data and Artificial Intelligence combined can help recognize patterns, predict diagnosis, and recommend treatment options.
- Australia. $50-$100/hour
- United States. $100-$149/hour
- Canada. $100-$149/hour
- Eastern Europe (Cleveroad is from here). $25-$49/hour
- Western Europe and UK. $50-$99/hour